Wednesday, June 27, 2018

June 27th, 2018 -

I am so attached to the Nomad news blog, but I feel I've used too much room with everything I feel like sharing. So, here I am again. I'm going to run it on my own as things play out.
(Thank you Nomad for allowing me space to ramble.  You are so dear to me)

This particular blog doesn't allow for easy response.  Please feel free to write to ronni@southbuffalo.net    I don't feel uncomfortable with that.  (What's the worst that can happen?  Trumpsters?  Please, bring them on!)

So here's the jumping off place -   I want to talk about my visions, dreams, premonitions and mish-mosh.  I have a "thing" and have been asked to put it out there.  If doesn't work for you -- completely understood.  However, it is strong and, as I'm passing on,  it's a calling now.

I was born dying.  There's a belief out there that if you were stuck in between Heaven and Earth, that if you made it here, you might have a connection that continues.  I have that.  Since a very young age,  I knew things.  My Grandparents referred to me as an elder soul.  I would find them staring at me.  Not because I was cute, but because they could not figure out what I was about.
All of older Aunts and Uncles would kiss me and say I had a gift.

The dreams and visions are part of my life.  I've spoken about it before.  I am able to see things coming. I am able to see people's sickness.  I have had visions that I will talk about.  Amazing.  And I'm given dreams that are remarkable.

I want to begin sharing (and should have done so earlier) I just want to make sure there is a chronicle before I pass.  (more to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment