Saturday, June 30, 2018

I think I posted this further down.   http://www.nderf.org/     It is a database of near death experiences  and also out of body experiences.  I have been to these realms.  Quite interesting if you're at all open to it.

Along these lines, the visions that I have had go much further than I have shared.  I have traveled to such interesting places.  And as a skeptic I have to look for what I consider "the yes".  There is a feeling (a voice) that comes to confirm.  For those that know this place...you know.   I have guides that tell me things.  Some things are of an immediate nature (which always, always unfold as said), but others come from a teaching place.  I have been taught things that are beyond words.  I keep looking for the words, but somehow it defies them.  I can get some things out, but they fall so short.

One experience was being in what seemed liked the Himalayan mountains.  Shaman were there.  They told me that I had sit at a distance and I was welcomed and loved, but that I could not participate.  I simply needed to be in respect and in my soul.  They proceeded with the most beautiful loving ceremony for the Earth and Life.  It was so "right". It was connected to everything.  We are part of something more than we can imagine.  Everything is alive.  Even the colors.   And we are to embrace it all.

So, that's one story.

No comments:

Post a Comment