Thursday, May 4, 2017

May 4th

Most people know me from the Nomadic Politics site.  (I know - I've said it before.  I have that problem with repeating.  I've accepted it as .... a thing)

There was a moment this evening where I mentioned on that site that I am dying of organ failure.   Severe infection due to diverticulitis and end results from a hysterectomy did me in.

 I do know this place.  I felt like I should say something to simply give a nod and a hug to those who have been there and who are going through it now.    I know we may or may not have groups that we have chosen to help us.   I did not.  I went through it via other avenues, but I went through it and got through it.  Thanks to those on our side and the the other side that help us get there.  And, when we struggle, to those that work with us, no matter which side of the veil they are helping from.

I just wanted to say this.  To share with those that are dealing, who have been through it before, and who have those that are loved, going through it.

Feel free to call:  716-824-0742

3 comments:

  1. Hello here Buffalo Girl. It is great that you know how to share. Keep sharing. It is load-lightening for the sharer and most times for the sharee. Reflection matters, and it is a good work for self and others.

    dowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Buffy. You continue to touch my heart with the way you reach down into your soul and share parts of yourself with others in the most generous way possible. I wish nothing but blessings for you. Always.

    ReplyDelete