Tuesday, March 14, 2017

South Buffalo Online News will be discontinued.   After more than a decade, I can barely even type the words.   I will keep the Facebook going, but I'm no longer able to do the news site.

I am dealing with end stage organ failure.  Trying to keep up with things re: news, etc. -  it just cannot be done.   I will continue with Facebook postings and the monthly email.   But it's no longer possible to keep going with the local news site.  

It has been everything  to me for all of these years, because I felt it was part of our community.  And it was what I could do for our neighborhood.  

I would love to stay longer and to continue to do the doing.     Please do reach to me if you think it would be helpful for me to be part of anything having to do with South Buffalo.    If I can do it, I will be there in a moment.

If you'd like to reach me, you can do so through    vfrancis@southbuffalo.net      

Best to you all.

1 comment: